You are here: HomeEntertainment2021 04 06Article 428704

xxxxxxxxxxx of Tuesday, 6 April 2021

Source: lindaikejisblog

Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo and his family escape fire outbreak in their home

Junior Pope Odonwodo is fortunate to be alive after fire broke out at his home.

The actor said he and his family were all asleep when the fire started.

The video he shared online shows the exterior walls, chairs and AC blackened from the fire.

Fortunately, no life was lost.

Pope captioned the video: "Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe."

Join our Newsletter