You are here: HomeNews2023 03 02Article 633908

General News of Thursday, 2 March 2023


Autopsy reveals my daughter was electrocuted, I need justice for her - Whitney's mother cry out

Whitney Adeniran Whitney Adeniran

Blessing Adeniran, the mother Whitney, a 12-year-old student at Chrisland school who passed away during an inter-house sports competition at the school, has revealed that Whitney died as a result of electrocution.

The mother took to her Instagram live session on Wednesday, March 1, to make this disclosure.

Blessing in the video stated that “I want to thank everyone for your support, your calls and messages have helped us go through this very difficult period.

“The autopsy result is out and Desola was electrocuted. My daughter died of electrocution. I have been subjected to trauma for the past two weeks. Tomorrow will make it three weeks my baby died. The school made me think I was crazy They started pushing the narrative of she was sick; she was sickly. They sent letters and publications out.

“People insulted me and my family. My child was electrocuted to death. I told the school I don’t want trouble. All I want is answers. They came to my house and knelt down.

“I begged, I pleaded, I said ‘Mrs Amao please, I don’t know how autopsy is being done but I have browsed it and the image is scary. Please my daughter is already dead, don’t make me put her through that, they will butcher her. I beg you in the name of God, you are a mother, help me investigate and find out what happened.’

“She said she doesn’t know. They refused to investigate.

“My daughter was butchered for autopsy. She was opened up. They took part of her kidney, liver, stomach contents, blood, brain, bone marrow. Omodesola was butchered just because Chrisland kept protecting their reputation.”

Recall that in earlier reports, Whitney's father, Dr. Michael Adeniran, had also asserted that his daughter died of electrocution before the autopsy was carried out.

According to a statement from the school administration, the deceased collapsed in "public view and not under any hidden conditions," and that she was given first aid before being taken to the closest hospital.

Watch the mother speak in video below: